...by participating in the 2016 Swedish Institute Alumni Photo Contest! The photo should represent something you brought with you from Sweden, it could be an object, a feeling, a memory or a personal value - it's totally up to you to interpret. We would also like you to include a short caption.
Deadline: 31 July
The jury consists of the heads of 18 Sweden alumni associations from all over the world and we will announce the winner by the end of August 2016.
See further instructions below.
Photo Credits: Rodrigo Rivas Ruiz/Ola Ericsson/Faramarz Gosheh/Carolina Romare/Helena Wahlman/imagebank.sweden.se
After you have completed the sign up form, you will receive and e-mail with further instructions on how to submit the photo
Even if we'd love to receive many pictures, please only submit one photo per person
You will have a greater chance to win if you submit a photo of high resolution
Please write a descriptive caption, but not longer than 100 words
The contest is open only to SI alumni. SI alumni are:
· Former Swedish Institute scholarship holders
· Participants in the SI leadership programmes
· Participants in summer courses financed by SI
· Students and teachers of the Swedish language
· Recipients of the Global Swede Award
· Former residents of the apartments at SI Paris
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com